Meet the Team
Born in McAllen, he attended McAllen High School and received a Bachelor degree of accounting from the University of Texas at San Antonio. Isaac professional background includes governmental, private industry, and public accounting. He worked as investigative auditor for the Medicaid Fraud Unit and his latest position before establishing the firm he was hired as the Director of Finance for the City of San Juan Texas.
He specializes in tax, auditing engagements, and the construction, health care and bank related fields. His professional memberships include the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Rio Grande Valley Chapter of Certified Public Accountants and National Society of Accountants.
Isaac is a resident of Edinburg, he is married and has two children.
His civic participation includes:
• Board Chairman of SCORE Chapter Rio Grande Valley
• Past president of Castlewood Condominium Association 2003-2006
• Past Treasure of Texas Wildlife Damage Association 2001-2008
• Member of Edinburg Rotary
• Member of Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Texas